10 Pair Krone LSA PLUS profile connection and disconnection module
The LSA-PLUS Connectivity system including LSA disconnection and connection modules,they are used distribution frame (MDF), in the cross connection cabinet (CCC) and in the distribution point (DP) boxes. As for highly reliable and cost-effective wire connection system , so use into modern telecommunications and data networks.
Features & Benefits
• Based on general LSA-PLUS connection technology
• Available in eight- and ten-pair configurations with parallel test access or overvoltage protection contact
• LSA-PLUS modules mount on back mount frames
• LSA PROFIL modules mount on profile rods (8-pair modules: 75mm spacing between rods; 10-pair modules: 95mm spacing between rods) or on back mount frames
• Suitable for use in all xDSL and ADSL2+ circuits
• Robust long-term environmental stability
allows both indoor and outdoor installation
• Supports all LSA-PLUS Series 2 accessories
Rigid thread a): Ø 0.4-0.8 mm b)
Isolation: Ø 0.7-1.5 mm, PVC and PE
No. of threads per contact:
2 max. (with identical dimensions) c)
≥ 5 ´ 104 MΩ
As VDE 0433
Typical 1 mΩ
Determined by the thread max.
Disconnections modules: 5As 5kA 8//20 μs
Contact stud bars: 10As 10kA 8//20 μs
certain kinds of soft thread can be used.
After use of thread larger than Ø 0.65 mm only
that later on thinner thread is not used.
Thread dimensions: Ø 0.4 - 0.65 mm.