The Hongyi Telecom's BIX Distribution connection system was developed by 2005, including 25 pair QCBIX1A,QCBIX1A4 terminal block, Assembled Mounting Frame for 100 pairs, 150 pairs, 200 pairs, 250 pairs and 300 pairs to choice. and for the test probe , Bix 16A punch down tools.
The BIX Distribution Connector is a 25-pair connector.The connector’s symmetrical construction allows termination of cables on one side and cross-connect jumper wires or BIX patch cords on the other. Each BIX connector is equipped with 50 double-ended Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC) clips for terminating
plastic insulated solid copper conductors without stripping.The connector is built with two staggered rows of IDC clips enclosed in a three-layer construction of fire-retardant plastic wafers. Pair splitters on each side of the connector facilitate wire insertion.
• Horizontal distribution or equipment terminations in telecommunications rooms and main distribution rooms
• Interconnection terminations in consolidation points.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Robust and installer-friendly design to reduce installation costs
• High-density connector to reduce installation space requirements
• Staggered IDC clips to ensure superior transmission performance
• Built-in pair splitters to facilitate wire insertion
• Fully enclosed clips in plastic housing to prevent injuries and protect connections
• Snap into BIX Mounts for easy insertion and removal
• Mix and match modular flexibility to accommodate different installation size requirements.