Nordx Belden IBDN QCBIX1A 25 Pair Distribution connector belong to BIX distributor system.
The connector’s symmetrical construction allows termination of cables on one side and cross-connect jumper
wires or BIX patch cords on the other. Each BIX connector is equipped with 50 double-ended Insulation
Displacement Connection (IDC) clips for terminating plastic insulated solid copper conductors without stripping.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Robust and installer-friendly design to reduce installation costs
• High-density connector to reduce installation space requirements
• Staggered IDC clips to ensure superior transmission performance
• Built-in pair splitters to facilitate wire insertion
• Fully enclosed clips in plastic housing to prevent injuries and protect connections
• Snap into BIX Mounts for easy insertion and removal
• Mix and match modular flexibility to accommodate different installation size requirements.
• Housing material: fire-retardant thermoplastic rated UL94V-0, beige
• IDC clip: copper alloy with tin plating over nickel.